Did you know you can create and edit templates in Gmail? Yes, you can! This article will teach you how to create and edit Gmail templates in just a few minutes.
Suppose you find yourself copying and pasting the same message repeatedly as I did. You can easily create and edit email templates inside Gmail and save time.
Gmail allows you to have a library of up to 50 templates simultaneously, but with MailVibes, you can have unlimited email templates inside Gmail for free.
If you want success in your cold email campaigns, we have the best Cold Email Templates for Gmail available for FREE!
Just as you can use bold and italics, you can also use some other special formatting in the editor when the need arises, for example:
1. Compose a new message, then select More options and click on Templates.
2. Select the template you wish to update, and it will be imported into your email message window.
3. Make the desired changes to the template.
4. Select More options > Templates > Save draft as a template, choose the template you edited, then select Save.
Yesware allows you to create, edit, and manage your Templates for Gmail; also, if you own a team license, you can create folders and templates for your team.
1. In Gmail, select the “Templates” menu at the top of your inbox.
2. Find and select the Template you’d like to update, and then click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the window.
3. Make necessary changes and hit “Save Template.”
4. To delete a no longer needed Template, click “More” and then “Delete Template.”
Note: any changes made will require you to use the refresh button on the mini Templates modal in your compose window if you want to use the edited Template immediately.
MailVibes also lets you edit Gmail templates. Similar to Yesware you can have shared templates in the paid version.
1. In Gmail, click on the MailVibes Menu icon (located to the right of the Gmail browser on the top of the screen). Then, click on templates
2. Choose the template you want to edit.
3. Click the “Save” button when you are done with your editing.