If you were looking to learn how to create email templates in Gmail, you landed in the right place.
Because we know using templates is critical to working online, we created easy-to-follow tutorials to learn everything about templates in Gmail.
The following guide will teach you how to create Gmail templates in minutes, whether you created them natively in Gmail or using a platform like MailVibes, Yesware, or MixMax.
We will show you how to do it in Gmail’s native templates interface first; read below and learn how to create email templates in Gmail in minutes.
To delete email templates in Gmail, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Gmail account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
3. In the Settings menu, click the “Advanced” tab.
4. Scroll down to the “Templates” section and click the “Show templates” button.
5. This will open a new window where you can view and manage your email templates. To delete a template, hover your mouse over the template you want to delete and click the trash icon that appears next to it.
6. Click “OK” to confirm that you want to delete the template.
Alternatively, you can also delete a template by opening it in the template editor and clicking the “Delete” button at the bottom of the editor. This will permanently delete the template from your Gmail account.
If you use a more advanced tool for your Gmail Templates like MailVibes, Yesware, or Mixmax, you can continue reading to learn how to delete Gmail templates using an alternative tool.
To delete templates in Gmail using MailVibes, follow these steps:
1. In Gmail, click on the MailVibes Menu icon (located to the right of the Gmail browser on the top of the screen). Then, click on the templates.
2. Choose the template you want to delete by clicking on the box on the left side of the eye icon and name. Then, click on the trash can icon.
3. Click the “Delete” button that appears on screen.
To delete templates in Gmail using Yesware, follow these steps:
1. In Gmail, select the “Templates” menu at the top of your inbox.
2. Find and select the Template you’d like to delete, and then click the “More” button at the bottom right of the window.
3. Click the “Delete Template” button.
To delete templates in Gmail using Mixmax, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your Templates page in the Mixmax web app.
2. Click the check box next to the Template you would like to delete.
3. The options to “Archive” or “Delete” will appear
4. Select “Delete” to remove the Template permanently. Choose “Archive” to move the template to the Archive folder.